Why do I need a copywriter?
People are producing more written content than ever before, but how much of it is misunderstood or doesn’t make sense?
Most people produce some form of written material at work, but how many write clearly and succinctly?
How often do we have to ask someone to explain the content of an email or other message?
And when someone has to repeat or rephrase what they spent time writing, how much does this cost in lost productivity?
Clear writing saves time and money.
The benefits of professional copywriting
- Free up your own time – especially if you find writing a slow process.
- Enjoy a fresh pair of eyes seeing your project, product or service – just as customers do – and composing text with this in mind.
- Have your existing material edited into polished text.
- Develop a consistent brand tone and voice through all your marketing and communications.
- Receive text that is free from spelling, grammar or punctuation errors.
- Enhance your business reputation through high-quality written content.
- Embed subtle persuasion in all your material to strengthen calls to action.
How do we work?
- We start with a discussion of your business and what you want to achieve.
- Next, we define the scope of the project, provide a price for our work – so you know the total cost up front – and agree deadlines.
- We ask questions so that we understand everything clearly.
- We complete research and conduct interviews where required and gather all necessary information.
- We write original text or edit existing material.
- We provide you with draft text for you to approve or suggest amendments.
- We make any required amendments.
- We deliver the finished copy.
What do we write?
Our copywriting covers a broad range of materials and we have considerable experience of writing and editing:
- campaigns – over months or years
- case studies
- corporate documents, eg reports
- newspaper and magazine articles
- press releases
- web site content
To start us writing and editing your material, call our copywriters on 0333 0444 354 or email email@example.com.